Cosmetic Dentistry Dublin: Walk Down the Aisle with a Beautiful Smile
Along with a perfect wedding, many brides also want a perfect smile. When making appointments for dress alterations, floral arrangements and reception details, don’t forget to schedule a dental visit too!
Schedule a thorough checkup and cleaning at least one year before your wedding. If you’re unhappy with your smile, your dentist will have enough time to perfect your teeth by the wedding.
Several options exist to correct the shape, color, alignment and look of teeth. New and improved smiles don’t happen overnight; timing needs to be considered. Veneers can take up to two months and braces can take from one to two years.
Plan to have procedures completed at least two months in advance of your big day, in case problems need to be corrected and so the mouth has time to adjust to cosmetic changes.
What are the characteristics of an attractive smile? While not every person is born with a perfect smile, qualities such as straightness, cleanliness or whiteness of teeth may come to mind. Thanks to developments in the field of cosmetic dentistry, people can change the smile they were born with into a smile they love.
The Beacon Dental Clinic, based in Sandyford, Co. Dublin are able to perform a variety of cosmetic procedures to improve patients’ smiles. These procedures range from subtle changes to major repairs, fixing flaws such as discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing teeth.
Cosmetic procedures include whitening, bonding, veneers and reshaping. Cleaning & Whitening is a common and popular procedure that is used to whiten teeth. Dentists can also use a variety of methods to correct misshapen or crooked teeth. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or plastic that are placed over the front of teeth, and bonding is the use of tooth-colored material to fill in gaps or change the color of teeth. Tooth reshaping are used to alter the length, shape or position of teeth and are ideal for patients with normally healthy teeth seeking subtle changes in their smile.
Questions to ask before undergoing treatment:
- What will the changes look like?
- May I see before and after photos of other patients?
- What should I expect throughout the course of treatment?
- What type of maintenance will be required?
Is your smile camera ready?
- The way you hold your head changes the appearance of your front teeth. Teeth are shadowed most of the time by the lips. When you tilt your head down, your upper teeth generally appear longer. If your head is tilted back, your upper teeth appear shorter.
- Do not ask your dentist for upper teeth that are perfectly straight-across. They can look worn and give an older appearance in photos.
To book your appointment, contact us
Beacon Dental Clinic, Beacon Consultants Clinic, Dublin, D18 E7P4, Ireland
Tel: +353 1 213 5644 | Fax: +353 1 213 5645 | Email: email@example.com