Consultations and Appointments
Patients referred for oral surgery consultations undergo a full assessment consisting of medical and dental history reviews, clinical examination and further dental radiology investigations where required.
Fees range from €100, and €150 if Panoramic Radiography is required as part of the initial consultation.
The range of surgical procedures provided and the type of ananestheics involved, relate to a patient’s individual requirement.
Procedures can be carried with local anaesthetic or conscious sedation in the Beacon Dental Clinic or with general anaesthesia in UPMC Beacon Hospital
It is helpful if patients have had recent x-rays taken to bring them along to their initial consultation appointment.
All patients requiring an oral surgery consultation should request referral from their dentist or doctor and an appointment will be scheduled as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us directly for urgent assessments.
Oral Surgery Services Provided include the following:
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Tooth removal prior to orthodontics
- Dentoalveolar surgery to remove damaged or infected teeth
- Complex tooth removal for medically compromised patients
- Assessment and management of bone grafting
- Pre prosthetic (restorative) surgery to provide optimal anatomy for the placement of dental implants, dentures or other dental prostheses
- Patient assessment for the placement of dental implants leading to full dental restoration.
- The diagnosis and treatment of clinical oral pathology, cysts, growths etc
- Diagnosis and treatment of other mouth pathology
- Diagnosis and treatment of soft and hard tissue trauma of the oral and maxillofacial region
Patient referrals can be made via mail, phone, fax or email. Please fee free to contact us directly for urgent assessments
Mr Andrew Norris BDS, MFD, M Dent CH, FFD RCSI provides the oral surgical service for patients referred to the Beacon Dental Clinic, at the Beacon Consultants Clinic.
The oral surgery service is comprehensive and includes the assessment of individualised patient needs. Patient care assessment includes the utilisation of diagnostics and dental scanning (where indicated) to fully assess each patient’s clinical needs.
Beacon Dental Clinic, Beacon Consultants Clinic, Dublin, D18 E7P4, Ireland
Tel: +353 1 213 5644 | Fax: +353 1 213 5645 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org